Sunday, May 6, 2012

Project # 13 Collaboration

i love google

The group I worked with was called Scholars United and the group members were myself, Emily Nadeau, Keeley Bryan, and Travis Synder. Our group had a lot of fun and worked really hard to put both projects together. We used many collaboration tools while working on these projects. The main tool we used for communication was Google. Google Docs was a great way to stay communicated and work on this project together. I personally really enjoy using Google Docs and recommend for everyone to try it out! On Google Docs you can create a document which you can share with others and whoever you share it with is able to edit it and you can view each other as it's being edited. It's so neat! Another tool we used for communication was Google Hangout,  this is a cool feature which is similar to Skype. On Google Hangout  you are able to add every group member at once and share your screen with them so they can as exactly what you are working on.
Thanks to Keeley, my group has a demonstration of how we used Google Hangout to our benefit. Here it is!



I enjoyed using both of the tools so much and will continue to use them in the future. Though, my group did text and call each other to also work on these projects.

I had a lot of fun and learned so much from working with Scholars United, and I wish each member from my group the very best of luck! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment