Sunday, February 12, 2012

C4T # 1

Hi! My name is Amanda Warner and I'm a student in EDM 310 at the University of South Alabama. For the next few weeks I will be following your blog and commenting on your post as a requirement for my class. Feel free to check out my blog and my class blog in the links provided. 
<a href="http://edm310.blogspot.com/">My Class Blog</a>
<a href="http://warneramandaedm310.blogspot.com/">My Blog</a>


For this assigned C4T I got to read and learn about the Pencil Metaphor which is very neat.


Hey there Kelly!! I think it is so neat how the pencil metaphor works. I like how each part of the pencil is broken down into different categories. After reading this post I decided to pick up a pencil to see what type I am, and it seems that I am in between the "wood" and the "sharp ones". This post was very interesting and I look forward to following you! 
What part of the pencil are you? 


For this assigned C4T I was informed about The North Carolina Museum of Life and Sciences in Durham which hosted a teachers appreciation day. The museum offered a free admission for all K-12 school teachers and one guest with a school ID.  


Hi Kelly!! I really enjoyed reading this post. I think museums are so neat! I agree with Faun, this post also reminds me of the Gulf Coast Exploreum Science Center here in Mobile, Alabama, which is a place that provides educational opportunities in a fun learning environment. I think these type of environments are wonderful for teachers to take their students for a field trip to get them away from the school and classroom to experience a different and more fun way of learning. 


Amanda Warner

No comments:

Post a Comment