Monday, March 5, 2012

C4K Summary for February

kids around the world
My first C4K in February I read a blog by a ten year old girl named Ashlee. The blog I read was a story that Ashlee made up titled, "A Girl Named Alex at Chritsmas!!!!" Ashlee's story was very interesting! The main character, Alex had a dream that consisted of many adventures. I told Ashlee that I enjoyed reading her creative story she made up, and that she has a big imagination and to always be open to new ideas.

For my second C4K I read the blog of a young girl named Taylor. Taylor posted about a flash mob that she recently participated in. My comment to Taylor consisted of me telling her I really enjoyed watching the flash mob, "The Sound of Music" which she took part in. I also told her that I was able to spot her throughout the mob since she posted that she was on the right with two ponytails. I told Taylor that I love the movie "The Sound of Music," and asked her if she has ever seen it. At the end of my comment to Taylor I told her that the mob seemed like so much fun and that she did such a great job performing in it!

For my final C4K I read the blog of a boy named Jarrod. Minecraft for free is what Jarrod's blog post was about, he informed everyone about this new video game that he enjoys playing. I commented to Jarrod, telling him that I am not one to play video games nor do I know much about them. Though the information Jarrod provided about this particular game was very interesting and he made it sound like fun! I told him that it seems as if he really likes this game and playing video games in general, which is awesome and a good hobby!

1 comment:

  1. It reads like you enjoyed interacting with these kids. I hope you will be a blogging teacher and use C4K to connect your students with others all over the world!

    ReplyDelete