Friday, March 30, 2012

C4K Summary for March

For my first C4K in March, I responded to a girl named Nadia. Nadia is in a 100 word challenge and her post was about a interesting trip her and her family took to the green forrest. Nadia mentioned in her post how much she likes spiders and how her and her siblings enjoy counting the spiders in the green forrest as a contest.

Here is the comment I left for Nadia...

Hi Nadia!

My name is Amanda Warner and I am an elementary education major at the University of South Alabama and I am currently a student in Dr. Strange's EDM 310 class.
I enjoyed reading your interesting story of the adventurous trip your family and yourself took to the green forrest. Personally, I do not like spiders and I'm actually scared of them. But I think it's neat that you and your siblings enjoy counting the spiders in the forrest. While I read your story I was able to create a clear image in my head as to what was going on. Thanks for sharing you story and keep up the good work on the 100 word challenge.

-Amanda Warner

The Hobbit

My final C4K for March begins the blog challenge. For the next few weeks I am assigned to follow up on 18mcse blog. The latest post this child gave was a brief summary of a book called, The Hobbit.


Here is the comment I left..

Hi,

I'm Amanda Warner, a student at the University of South Alabama in Dr. Strange's EDM 310 class. I have been assigned to your blog this week and the next few weeks following. I enjoyed reading your latest post about the book, "The Hobbit." Thanks for giving a brief summary of what you've read. I like to read and it seems as if you do too. Do you have a favorite author? My favorite author is Nicholas Sparks.
I look forward to reading your next blog post, good luck!

-Amanda Warner

No comments:

Post a Comment