Friday, March 9, 2012

C4T # 2 Summary

Ms. Laura is actually a student at South Alabama majoring in Elementary Education also. She is currently a preschool teacher at Small Wonders. Her blog Small Wonders Jungle is bright and colorful and keeps people up to date with what is going on in her classroom and school. I like the fact that Ms. Laura added a theme to her blog, it make's it more fun and interesting!

The first post I read on Ms. Laura's blog was Reaching out into the community- even in 4-K, I really enjoyed reading this blog post! Ms. Laura's preschool class stepped up during the holiday season and collected many items, such as can goods to help a local family in need. It was such a great story to reflect on and I'm glad I was able to do so! Always remember that there will always be someone out there who may be less fortunate than you so open yours hearts and help when possible!


community service
Here is the first comment I left Ms. Laura.

Hi Ms. Laura!

My name is Amanda Warner and I am a student in EDM 310 at the University of South Alabama. First of all, I wanted to tell you that I think your blog page is so cute! It is so colorful and fun and I love the theme to it! I really enjoyed reading your last blog about reaching out into the community. I am also a firm believer in reaching out into the community because it is so rewarding and heart touching. Teaching children about charity is so important!! I think it's absolutely great that your class stepped up and collected so many items for a local family during the holidays. Besides all the time, I think that during the holidays is one of the best and most rewarding times to help others in need. I love the quote you wrote... "Never underestimate the power of giving back."
Thanks so much for sharing such an amazing story!
I look forward to reading more from you!

Amanda Warner

The second post I commented on was Ms. Laura's welcoming post to Dr. Strange's EDM 310 class at the University of South Alabama, which is me and my fellow classmates. Ms. Laura also informed everyone that she also took the exact class with Dr. Strange. I think that is so neat! Her welcome post was very sweet!

Here is the second comment I left Ms. Laura.

Hi Laura,

Thanks so much for your sweet welcome to your blog to myself and my fellow classmates in EDM 310. I think it's so neat and interesting that you actually took this exact same class with Dr. Strange.
I really like you blog, it is so colorful and creative! I look forward to keeping up with your blog from now on.

Thanks again! :)

Amanda Warner

No comments:

Post a Comment